Are you a visual storyteller and a stellar designer seeking to join a leading creative agency? If you can tick off most of the below points, then we might have the perfect job for you!
- Generating interesting creative work with strong conceptual and strategic foundations.
- Pursuing and maintaining an exceptional level of craft with the highest design standards and attention to detail.
- Coordinating design delivery across the project. Supporting the Art Director, Head Of Design and Marketing Manager to ensure that work gets delivered on time to a high standard.
- Creating high quality presentations of creative work for internal and external use.
- Inspiring other designers through creativity, action and mentorship.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Broad experience – Formal training or relevant experience in the discipline with proven skills and competencies. Must have a passion for design and demonstrable ability to execute remarkable work. Most likely you’ll have at least 3 years of industry experience.
- Excellent varied portfolio – Work should demonstrate concept-driven design and superior execution. Work should show experimentation, versatility, system thinking and energy. Significant brand identity and digital projects within the industry. You should have worked across both print and digital executions from start to finish.
- People skills – Comfortable working as a team and confident with interactions with clients.
- Broad tool-kit – High level of skill in design programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD). An understanding of peripheral design processes (i.e. film/stills production, print production, etc).